- This year three concerts will be held during the Competition at the Auditorium Ginnasi.
- The pianist Hyelim Kim, 1st Prize winner of the 2020 edition, will hold the opening concerts on November 14 at 6.00pm.
- November 15 at 6.00pm "Soirée Satie" with the pianist Giancarlo Simonacci.
- The Awards Ceremony, where the three finalist ensemble will perform, will be held on Thursday 16th of November at 6.00pm.
- For the 2023 edition, three compositions, obligatory in the first round, were commissioned to the composers Elina Cherchèsova, Flavio Colusso and Mario Totaro.
- During the 2022 edition, three concerts were held in the Sala Casella.
- November 28th a concert dedicated to Sandro Fuga was held with the pianist Giacomo Fuga, Carlotta Fuga and Claudio Voghera.
- November 28th Jeongheon Nam & Mihyeok Gwon, the Duo who won the 1st Prize in the 2021, gave a recital at Sala Casella.
- December 1st a concert of Eleonora Caminada, soprano, and Giovanni Guastini, pianist, was dedicated to the soprano Anne English Santucci.
- In 2022, two compositions were commissioned to the composers Angelo Ferraro and Jesus Villa Rojo, which were obligatory pieces in the first and in the second round of the Competition.
- During 2021, five concerts were held dedicated to the winners of the 2019 and 2020 editions.
- Yeseul Kim, 2nd prize winner of the 2020 edition, held two concerts in Rome and in Latina.
- Yena Roh, winner of the 1st prize of the 2019 edition, held a concert in Rome and one in Trani.
- In addition, an extraordinary concert was held at the Accademia Filarmonica Romana featuring tenor Eric Price and pianist Emanuel Roth.
- In 2021, two compositions were commissioned to the composers Domenico Turi and Giancarlo Simonacci which were obligatory pieces in the first round of the Competition.
- In 2019 the opening concert was held in the Aula Magna of Link University with the participation of flutist Tommaso Pratola, winner of the 2013 edition, and violinist Philipp Jonas winner of the 2018 edition. The RomaÆnsemble Orchestra conducted by Manfred Croci completed the program of the evening.
- An extraordinary concert was held with the participation of pianist Filippo Gamba, member of the jury of the Competition, at the Teatro Argentina. The concert took place in collaboration with the Accademia Filarmonica Romana.
- In 2018 the opening concert was held at the Teatro Eliseo with the participation of cellist Chiara Enderle and pianist Jeonghun Kim, winner of the 2017 edition. The Roma Tre Orchestra was conducted by Cord Garben.
- In 2017 the opening concert was held at the Teatro Palladium and featured the mezzo-soprano Reut Ventorero and the violinist Gabriele Campagna, winner of the 1st prize of the 2016 edition of the Competition.
- The Roma Tre Orchestra was conducted by Tonino Battista.
- An extraordinary concert was also held with the participation of the Amabile Quintet at the Teatro di Villa Torlonia
- Five concerts of young performers, winners of national and international competitions, were organized in collaboration with the ASCAM Association of Acquasparta.
- A series of four concerts and conferences on the history of the piano in jazz music, from Scott Joplin to Keith Jarret, curated by Adriano Mazzoletti, was organized at the Sala Casella - Accademia Filarmonica Romana, with the extraordinary participation of the pianist Enrico Pierannunzi.
- In 2016 the opening concert was held at the Aula Magna School of Letters, Philosophy, Languages of the Roma Tre University and saw the participation of the violinist Misia Iannoni Sebastianini, winner of the 1st prize of the 2015 edition of the Competition, and the pianist Roman Rabinovich, winner of the Arthur Rubinstein prize in Israel.
- The Roma Tre Orchestra was conducted by Tonino Battista